Saturday, March 20, 2010

Messages from Jackson...

Dear Lesia, I will miss you so much on my big holiday and in Seattle. I hope you will have so much fun in the class. Thank you for being my first and best teacher. Love, Jackson xxx

To Walker, I know you will miss me when I'm on my big holiday and I know you will also miss me after having play dates and all that. Thank you for been a really good friend, I have so much fun when play in the school yard. Love Jackson

To Simon, I love play fighting with you and stuff like that. We've had so much fun together haven't we. I hope we'll see each other again. Love Jackson

To Sofia Rose, we are going to miss kissing each other aren’t we, right? I love you so much, so I think you should come and visit us or we should come and visit you. Love Jackson xxx

To, Sofia D, I love playing with you while we are waiting for the bus, espeically when we are playing tag. And when I'm in Seattle, I think you should come and visit us. Love Jackson xxx

To James Price, You have been such a good friend to me. The reason why you are such a good friend of mine is because you are so fun to play with and i always will be your friend. But did you know, I nearly was not you friend, as when I first met you, I was jelious of your freindship with Ella. One day, my day told me, if I made friends with you, then Ella would like me even more. I'm so glad I did, as now I have two great friends in both you and Ella. I will give her a kiss from us both when I see her in Australia. Love Jackson

To Tomas, when I am gone, I am putting you in charge of the gang. Here are some ideas if stuff go wrong, you should just pretend to blow a whistle and NO BREAK TIME. Love, Jackson

To Julietta, I love you. I really liked playing with you. Why don't you come and visit us in Seattle. Love Jackson, xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home