Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 1 /2 – Flight from Montreal to Hong Kong

Joe: “On the way to the airport, we drove around Westmount saying goodbye to our old neighborhood. The Toronto to Hong Kong flight was 15 hours. The kids did pretty well and eventually got some sleep. We managed to get one upgrade to a business class flat bed and Anna and I took turns until we got busted sneaking the kids in for the better food.”

Jackson: “Jelly threw up in the Taxi to the hotel” (we had taken off the travel bracelets, they work really well, but only when they are on!)

Jackson: “In Hong Kong, we went to the Hot Tub and out door swimming pool. I practiced some diving moves and with one of them I banged my head and it still hurts.”

Jelly: “I liked the swimming pool”

Anna: “I loved drinking champagne in business class and not having to listen to the kids saying ‘are we there yet?’”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home