Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Days 5-11 – Chilling in our Phuket Villa

Jackson: “The private swimming pool in our villa was great because it was so big that me and my dad could do races and I won the championship of the race. I liked feeding the duck, it was really fun, but I don’t like to eat the ducks. I like swimming in the turtle pool, the turtle spit at you (they are turtle statue / water features). Going on the speed boat was really fun because I got to go in the front and it BUMPED so high that I came out of my seat. I liked going snorkeling, but I kept getting water in my tube, the fist time I saw lots of fish, the second time, not so much.”

Jelly: “I want to go to school! I miss my friends, especially Ethan and Eden.”… “I liked feeding the ducks, because we threw bits of bread at them. I made a new boyfriend, his name is Frederick and he is German”

Anna: “I loved living the good life and spending quality time with my family. We did a boat trip to Phi Phi island, and saw the ‘beach’ from The Beach along with 500 other tourist boats. I will always remember the sunsets, the amazing breakfasts and skinning dipping in our private pool with the family during a tropical storm.”

Joe: “I’ve been super paranoid about bad pool deaths, but still, on our first day Jelly managed to sneak out and try to swim and nearly drowned. Luckily I was saw she was missing straight away and got to her! Now, she has gone from no fear, to needing to always grab hold of Anna or me in when in the pool – typical! But at least since then I can relax! The snorkeling of the little beach island was really good win tons of fish until something bit me (they said it was a sea lion) – I hate the heavily touristic places, but they where very beautiful”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home